Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Good!

You put out an act you don’t believe in.
Trying to convince everybody you’re someone else.
Someone you know you’re not.
Want everybody to love you, when you hate yourself.
Seeking for admiration in the eyes of a stranger.
Begging for attention.
Pathetic to the bone.
Wanting to impress with all the things you have.
Failing to impress with who you are!
Looking for revenge from all those who saw though the mask.
Death to the ones that rejected you!
Demanding for love although you don’t know what it the means...
I tried to be a friend, gave you my hand.
But you demanded for more.
Realizing you weren’t going to get it, tried to shoot me down.
Yes, I know you’re disturbed...
But I’m not your psychiatrist and I’m not your mother...
All I want is to get as far from you as I can.
You’ll end up alone...
And one day you’ll die...
Good!


"M"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home